If you are a Strathcona County utility customer, you can receive your bill by email instead of through the postal service.
To register: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Register for eBill
Include this information found on your utility bill
Email address for bill delivery
Collection and use of personal information
Personal information is collected in accordance with section 3 of the Municipal Government Act and section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP) and is protected by FOIP. It will be used to register for electronic delivery of utility bills. If you have any questions about the collection and use of the information, contact Customer Billing Services at 780-464-8273.
Questions? 780-464-8273 or 780-464-8272 or email@example.com
After you register
- Set your email filter to recognize this address as a valid safe sender: firstname.lastname@example.org, for registration confirmation and eBill delivery.
- Within two business days you should receive an email message confirming your registration. If you do not receive a confirmation, call 780-464-8272 or 780-464-8273.
You will receive your first eBill on your next billing cycle starting in April 2009 (FAQ). You will no longer receive a paper bill in the mail.
About your eBill
- Your bill will be emailed in PDF format to the email address you provided when you registered.
- Payment due dates do not change. Penalties still apply if payment is late.
- An eBill is a new way of delivering utility bills, not a new method of payment. You continue to use the payment method of your choice. Payment options
- eBills look the same as printed bills and contain all the same information.
- Starting with bills mailed on April 8, 2009, Strathcona County's utility bills will have a new look. The Equalized Payment Plan and Utility Pre-authorization Debit Payment Plan are not affected by the eBill.
Due dates and penalties
Customers are reminded that payment due dates remain the same with an ebill as with a bill sent through the postal service. Penalties apply if payment is late for any reason.
If you are moving, contact Strathcona County at least five business days beforehand. Call 780-464-8273 or 780-464-8272.
If you change your email address, you must re-register.
Last updated: Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Page ID: 2457