Brookville Community Hall is operated by the Brookville Community League. The hall is located right on Highway 16 at, 53203 Range Road 212, Brookville.
Directions to Brookville Community Hall - Google Maps
- wheelchair accessible, including newly renovated washrooms
- smoke free environment
- tile dance floor
- full kitchen include fridge, stove, microwave, pop cooler
- bar facilities
The building is 2200 square feet and parking for 50 vehicles. It has a seating capacity of 100. Check out pictures of in and around the building!
Are you serving alcohol at this community hall for your function?
Functions with alcohol are required to purchase Host Liquor Liability insurance in the amount of $2 million. Renters are required to name both Brookville Community League and Strathcona County as Additional Named Insureds on their Certificate of Insurance.
- ball diamond
- camping is available with a permit acquired from the Brookville Community League
Programs and special events
- Monthly meetings - third Tuesday of each month
- Strathcona County Library's Bookmobile visits on Mondays from 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Pyrogy supper
- Spa Days
- Community Garage Sale
- Canada Day Pancake Breakfast
If you would like additional information on any any of our programs or events, or if you are interested in volunteer opportunities, please call Jeannette at 780-998-1975. Current events and program information can also be found on the Event Calendar.
Your membership supports our community and is still only $10 per household.
Last updated: Thursday, April 19, 2012
Page ID: 4245