Community halls and senior centres
There are 14 community halls and four seniors' citizen centres located throughout Strathcona County. Many community halls are available for rent and offer excellent facilities, both indoor and outdoor, for a variety of functions.
The halls and centres are operated by local community and seniors' associations. Many dedicated local volunteers have an active interest in making their communities healthier and happier places in which to live, work and play. Many groups offer community-based programs and special events to meet the needs of community members and local residents. If you have ideas for a program or would like to become involved in your community or senior association please contact the following:
Is your social function having alcohol service?
If you are booking space in Strathcona County's community halls, recreation centres or senior centres and your function will have alcohol, you will be required to purchase Host Liquor Liability insurance in the amount of $2 million.
For additional information speak to the rental contact at the facility you are booking.
- AJ Ottewell Centre, 590 Broadmoor Blvd.
- Ardrossan Memorial Hall, 60, First Avenue
- Brookville Hall, 53203 Range Road 212
- Colchester Hall, 23219 Township Road 520
- Deville/North Cooking Lake Hall, 21033 Wye Road
- Good Hope Hall, 21076 Township Road 542
- Hastings Lake Hall, 51080 Range Road 204
- Josephburg Hall, 57, 54569 Range Road 215
- Partridge Hill Hall, 22002 Township Road 542
- Sherwood Park Community Hall, 50 Spruce Avenue
- South Cooking Lake Hall, 22106 South Cooking Lake Road
- Whitecroft Hall, 314, 52313 Range Road 232
- Wye Hall, 151 - 22559 Wye Road
- Ardrossan 55 Plus Club, 21 Queen Street, Ardrossan
- Josephburg Senior Citizen Centre, 57A, 54569 Range Road 215
- Sherwood Park 55 Plus Club, 50A Spruce Avenue, Sherwood Park
- South Cooking Lake Seniors Centre, 102, 22106 South Cooking Lake Road
Did you know rural recreation facilities are available to rent?
Last updated: Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Page ID: 4237