Sherwood Park Arena and Sports Centre
2015 Oak Street
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Map to the Sherwood Park Arena
Located in the heart of Sherwood Park is the Sherwood Park Arena and Sports Centre. The arenas are used for many different purposes including hockey, ringette, figure skating, lacrosse, banquets and other special events.
This Centre attractively overlooks Broadmoor Lake and is composed of 2 indoor arenas and 2 meeting rooms. The arena surfaces are 200'x85' with the Arena seating 2,000 and the Sports Centre has seating for up to 600.
- 200 ft. x 85 ft. ice surfaces
- 4 dressing rooms per arena
- lobby area with concessions
- 2 meeting rooms
- Meeting room booking request form
- officials' room
- first aid room
- ample free parking
- media room with telephone, fax and work stations
- interview area for players, coaches and officials
- on-site administrative headquarters
- lighting levels appropriate for television broadcasting
- mounting locations for television cameras
- modern sound system
The Sherwood Park Arena and Sports Centre has hosted many events including the Esso Womens Hockey 2004 Nationals, the 2000 Alberta Winter Games, 2007 Western Canada Summer Games, 2008 President's Cup Lacrosse Nationals and the 2011 Keystone Cup.
Last updated: Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Page ID: 2623