Park and ride
Strathcona Transit has two park and ride locations in Sherwood Park, the Sherwood Park Transit Centre (Wye Road) and Strathcona Station (Baseline Road). Limited parking is available at the Strathcona station.
Catch the bus from either of these locations for travel around Sherwood Park or to Edmonton.
The Sherwood Park Transit Centre is located at 970 Ordze Road, just north of Wye Road.
Customer service hours
Weekdays - 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturdays - 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sundays - 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- 218 parking stalls on two levels
- Pass and ticket sales
- Schedule information
- Heated waiting area
The upper parkade is open Monday to Friday from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. There will not be access to the parkade outside of these hours.
If you catch the bus at the Sherwood Park Transit Centre, please observe the no-parking signs on Fir Street and in Village on the Lake neighbourhood.
The Strathcona Station is located at 700 Bethel Drive, just north of Baseline Road.
Changes are being made to the Strathcona Station Parking & Ride Lot. There is a new map - see what's happening!
- Open 5:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. weekdays.
- Unmanned, heated station.
- This park and ride location has 200 parking stalls. Please obey all parking signs.
- Ticket and Pass sales will be available during peak demand periods. Details available monthly on our Announcements page.
Last updated: Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Page ID: 3543