All recent changes to Strathcona County Transit can be found here.
Effective Wednesday September 19, 2012
- Stop 8110 on Bethel drive between Bothwell Drive and Bothwell Place will be moved west 25 metres to a mid block location.
- Stop 6079 on Raven Drive between Brentwood Blvd and Crane road, will be move 80 metres east.
Changes effective September 4, 2012
Route 421 change
- Route 421 will now service the new ABJ site all day.
Route 422 change
- Route 422 will no longer service Bothwell Dr.
- Timing point 7436 has been changed to 7516. This may
affect what time you need to be at your stop.
Route 423 NB and SB change
- Route 423 NB and SB will now service Bothwell Dr.
Route 426 change
- Timing point 6079 has been changed to 6120.
New Route 440
- Route 440 will service the ABJ site direct from Strathcona Station.
New Route 442
- Route 442 will service Clarkdale Meadows, Davidson Creek,
and Summerwood direct to the new ABJ high school.
New Route 444
- Route 444 will service Sherwood Heights, Brentwood,
and Glen Allan direct to Strathcona Station.
Route 449 change
- Will no longer service Cloverbar Ranch.
Last updated: Friday, September 14, 2012
Page ID: 3544