- Phone: 780-464-7433
- Email: email@example.com
2001 Sherwood Drive
Sherwood Park, Alberta T8A 3W7
- Local and commuter spring schedules are now in effect.
- Building at the terminal site is about to begin. Here is how it will affect Transit users.
- Stop #9150 is moving north.
- New stops added to Dial-A-Bus. Check them out!
- Important traffic flow information - How up coming construction will affect Transit
- Want updates on significant transit disruptions or news? Follow #sctransit on twitter.
- Please help us make your transit trip more pleasant and lead by example. Be a courteous commuter by following these helpful behaviours.
- Satellite overflow parking options available for the Transit Centre on Ordze Road
- Lose something? Transit Lost and Found
Strathcona County Transit vision and mission
As a recognized leader in the transit industry, Strathcona County Transit takes pride in providing excellent service to the community while enhancing quality of life and promoting sustainability.
Strathcona County Transit provides local, intermunicipal and specialized public transit services for the community that are Customer-focused, Accessible, Reliable, Efficient and Safe (CARES).
Last updated: Thursday, May 23, 2013
Page ID: 3540